Chemotherapy Transport Bags
Safety & Compliance Notes for Chemo Drug Bags
When handling hazardous drugs, it is important to know a couple of guidelines. Workers should know that without safe handling, there are some serious risks of exposure. During drug labeling and packaging, hazardous drug packages must be placed in sealed containers and labeled with a unique identifier.
For safe disposal of hazardous drugs, bags must be properly labeled and transported by a federally permitted hazardous waste transporter to a federally permitted hazardous waste facility. Our wholesale transport chemotherapy bags are perfect for this because they are designed specifically for the transport and clear identification of chemotherapeutic medications from the pharmacy to the clinic site where they are used.
We have many sizes of chemotherapy drug transport bags, sold in cases of 500 or 1,000 bags. If you have any questions about our wholesale chemo drug bags, please contact our customer service specialists to help you get the answers you need.
Order Chemo Bags from Four Star Plastics
If you cannot find a stock size that meets your needs or you need a custom print on the bag, please contact us today for a custom quote or please click on “Request for Quote”.
- Convenient zipper closure and printed red or yellow blocks
- Clear color for easy identification of drugs
- Chemotherapy symbol printed on the bag
- Available in many stock sizes in cases of 500 or 1,000 bags
- Used for the transport and clear identification of medications
- Can be custom made for special logos and instructions