Flat Poly Bags
Offering excellent protection, flat polyethylene bags are versatile cost-efficient poly bags for a wide variety of uses. Lay flat poly bags offer a convenient, affordable way to package or store products of most any size.
Explore Our Wholesale Lay Flat Plastic Bag Options
Wholesale Layflat Plastic Bag Specifications
- Made of 100% virgin low density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Excellent clarity and flexible capacity
- Food service safe packaging. Our bags meet FDA & USDA food grade specifications
- Available in sizes, from 2”x3” to 56" x 60"
- Available from stock in 1 mil, 1.25 mil, 1.5 mil, 2 mil, 3 mil, 4 mil, 6 mil & 8 mil thickness
- Available in sizes, from 6" x 9" to 48" x 60"
- Available from stock in 1.5 mil, 2 mil, 4 mil & 8 mil thickness
- Ideal for automated packaging where they can accommodate machine or hand loading packaging
Top Quality Bulk Lay Flat Polyethylene BagsMost of our lay flat poly bags are made from seamless tubing with no slits or side seals that can rip. These flat poly bags have an open top, and can be easily heat sealed or closed with tape or twist ties.
Our bags are lightweight and flexible, offering protection for your goods from dust and scratches. These high-quality lay flat poly bags are made from virgin low density polyethylene (LDPE), meeting FDA and USDA specifications for food-grade plastic bags. Whether you are packing tiny auto parts or specific components, our bulk lay flat poly bags will your needs and exceed your expectations.
Applications for Lay Flat Plastic BagsBulk lay flat plastic bags are ideal for a wide range of applications. As a versatile plastic bag option, common applications for lay flat poly bags include:
- Furniture covers/furniture liners
- Box liners
- Mattress covers
- Pallet rack covers
Order Industrial Lay Flat Poly Bags
Place your order or request a quote today.
Custom Flat Plastic Bags
If none of our stock sizes meet your needs, or if you need custom printing or other special features, we can provide custom poly lay flat bags that match your specifications. Contact us to discuss your custom requirements.