Get high-quality lay flat polypropylene bags for packaging, storing, and displaying candy and nuts, as well as non-food products. Our PP plastic bags offer excellent clarity and durability that makes them a great option for almost any product.By preventing moisture and vapors from entering, polypropylene bags are a great solution for preserving the freshness of your products. Extend the shelf life of your products with polypropylene plastic bags in bulk.
As a leading plastic bag supplier, Four Star Plastics has in-stock inventory for all your polypropylene bag needs.
Find the Right Clear Polypropylene Bag for Your Products
Wholesale Polypropylene Bags Features & BenefitsWe stock lay flat polypropylene bags in over 10 standard sizes. Our inventory includes a wide selection of PP plastic bag types including lip and tape, flat, gusseted, and reclosable polypropylene bag options. All bulk polypropylene plastic bags are manufactured with the following features:
- Meet FDA & USDA requirements for food contact
- High clarity polypropylene plastic bags provide a better appearance for packaged products
- Extends shelf life by preventing vapor & moisture from getting into the bag
- Available in many stock sizes & styles
- Standard gauge is 1.5 mil
Four Star's High Clarity Bag StylesOur selection of PP plastic bags includes the following bag styles:
- Lip and Tape Sealing Polypropylene Bags
- Available in 1.6 mil and quantities of 1,000 bags per case. Wide range of sizes to choose from.
- Gusseted Polypropylene Bags
- Available in 9 stock sizes. 1 mil to 1.5 mil gauge options. 500, 1,000, or 2,000 bags per case.
- Co-Extruded (COEX) Gusseted Polypropylene Bags
- Thinner and stronger than standard polypropylene bags. 0.8 mil and 1.0 mil gauge options. 500 or 1,000 bags per case.
- Flat Polypropylene Bags
- Available in 10 stock sizes. 1.5 mil thickness. Recyclable. 1,000 bags per case.
- Reclosable Polypropylene Bags
- Manufactured with hang holes. 2.0 mil thickness. 1,000 bags per case.
Uses and Applications for Polypropylene Plastic BagsBulk polypropylene plastic bags are often used for retail display of food due to the high clarity and professional packaging appearance they provide. Additional uses for polypropylene bags include:
- Showcase edibles and treats in restaurants
- Farmers markets packaging
- Bakery packaging
- Pet food and pet treat packaging
- Grain and seed packaging
- Non-food industrial packaging for a wide variety of products