Clear Plastic Box Liners
Four Star Plastics offers wholesale clear plastic box liner bags for all your shipping and packaging needs. We know that many products and goods are shipped and stored in corrugated boxes, and these boxes often require a liner to help prevent product spillage or to protect their contents from outside moisture. Examples of products that are commonly packaged with poly box liners include food ingredients, semi-liquids, and frozen foods such as fruits and vegetables.
Wholesale Food-Grade Box Liners
Our box liners meet FDA and USDA specifications for food contact and are approved for shipping meat, poultry, fruits and veggies, or any other food items.
We offer wholesale box liners in both high density polyethylene (HDPE) and low density polyethylene (LDPE). HDPE box liners are more rigid and less permeable when compared to low density polyethylene; LDPE box liners are softer, more pliable, and offer higher clarity than HDPE bags. Both types of box liners will protect your products from dirt and dust. Our heavyweight and linear low density box liners feature tubular construction to eliminate side seam breakage.
What Size Bag Do I Need?
Four Star Plastics has developed a simple but effective formula for estimating what bag size is appropriate for lining your box. (Please note: depth refers to the shorter of the two sides.)
- Bag Width = Box Width + 1”
- Bag Depth = Box Depth + 1”
- Bag Length = Box Height + Box Depth + 6”
- Box Size: 11" W x 7" D x 17" H
- Bag Size: 12" W x 8" D x 30" L
If you have any questions about finding the correct bag size for your needs, please contact our knowledgeable customer service specialists for assitance.
The Right Plastic Box Liner for Your Needs
Our inventory includes HDPE box liners and LDPE box liners in dozens of sizes and gauges. Black and clear poly box liners are available.
Order the wholesale box liners you need today, or contact Four Star Plastics for more information.
Features & Benefits of Four Star’s Wholesale Poly Box Liners
- Shield your goods during packaging in boxes
- Helps prevent product spillage
- Protect contents inside from outside elements
- Meet FDA and USDA food-grade specifications
- Dozens of sizes available, including custom sizes
- Available in high density and low density polyethylene
- Black and clear box liners available
- Star-sealed bottom and flat bottom available
- Available packed loose in cases or on rolls to meet your packaging needs